Awesome Inventions
By Danny
Do you have ideas that no one else has? You may not feel that way, but I do. I am going to share with you just two of my many ideas. One idea I have is the foldable street hockey stick and the other idea is connected chopsticks.
If someone invented a foldable hockey stick, this would solve a lot of problems. If you’re a clumsy person and like to play hockey, then this invention is for you. This would help you stop hitting others with your street hockey stick by accident. It would also enable you to carry street hockey sticks more safely when you put them under your arms. I have an answer if you’re wondering how to play with it. There is a smaller piece that would go with it. It would go over where it splits. You would just slide it on the stick. The smaller piece would have little grooves in it for your fingers. I was thinking it be made out of rubber or plastic. I would probably sell it for twenty dollars, fifteen for the foldable stick, and five for the little piece.
If someone invented a foldable hockey stick, this would solve a lot of problems. If you’re a clumsy person and like to play hockey, then this invention is for you. This would help you stop hitting others with your street hockey stick by accident. It would also enable you to carry street hockey sticks more safely when you put them under your arms. I have an answer if you’re wondering how to play with it. There is a smaller piece that would go with it. It would go over where it splits. You would just slide it on the stick. The smaller piece would have little grooves in it for your fingers. I was thinking it be made out of rubber or plastic. I would probably sell it for twenty dollars, fifteen for the foldable stick, and five for the little piece.
This next invention is the connected chopsticks. It starts out as one 15 inch chopstick. Then it would be bent right in the middle(7.5 in.). This would solve problems for people who don’t know how to use chopsticks, like me. Plus, it takes up space in my mind, which could be used for something more reasonable. This would be sold to restaurants, as well as people, but most people would probably just get them at a restaurant to use once. I would include BPA-free plastic two-inch tips you could put on the ends of the chopsticks. I would make these so people can reuse the connected chopsticks over and over. This would be sold to people, but restaurants are welcome to buy. They would be dishwasher safe. I would probably sell the connected chopsticks for $2.50 each. I would sell six pairs of rubber tips in a bag for $3.00. That’s one dollar for each pair. I think this invention would be an important invention because it would be so much easier to eat Chinese food without breaking tradition.
If you liked my article please comment what you thought or what could’ve been better. If you have any ideas for inventions, tell me, I want to hear what you’ve come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an elementary school literary blog. Please keep comments and suggestions age appropriate.