Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feathered Friends

Feathered Friends


by: Jake


If you want to see a spectacular animated movie, go and see Rio 2.  It’s rated PG, so it is okay for younger kids.  If you’ve seen the first Rio, this is a “have-to-see” animated movie.


    Even though IMDb says Rio 2 is 6.8 out of 10, I give it a 9.5 out of 10.  The reason I give 9.5 out of 10 is because it wasn’t as action-packed as I thought I would have hoped.  One reason I liked the movie was because there are tons of popular voices including, Jake T. Austin, Jamie Foxx, Bruno Mars, will.i.am, Anne Hathaway and many others.  That means that not only is it appealing to younger audiences, but it is appealing to older audiences because of all the popular actors and singers.  


Another reason that it is appealing to audiences is that it has a lot of facts about animals in the Amazon
www.comingsoon.net
and areas around there, like that the evil frog isn’t poisonous.   Also, there was amazing, modern, up-to-date animation that was cool to watch.  If I had to chose my favorite part, it would be when all the birds and animals started to sing at the end of the movie.  The reason I liked this was because it was really appealing to watch, I enjoyed all the vibrant colors and the cool song that they sang.


    I thought Rio 2 was an amazing movie.  I hope they make a third Rio movie for the franchise.  Do you?


If you want to learn more about Rio and the franchise behind the movies, go to http://rio.wikia.com/wiki/Rio_Wiki

Sources: http://www.imdb.com/ , http://rio.wikia.com/wiki/Rio_Wiki

3 comments:

  1. Great title for your post. You have convinced me to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like Rio, but that was a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may go see it now. Thanks Jake!

    ReplyDelete

This is an elementary school literary blog. Please keep comments and suggestions age appropriate.